Cretaceous localities on this server: (see map above)
Information about Cretaceous localities from other websites:
- Clayton Lake, New Mexico - One of the most extensive and best preserved dinosaur trackways in the
United States is this Cretaceous site.
- Hell Creek, Montana
- Pt. Loma Formation -
This California locality has yielded inportant fossils for understanding
western North American dinosaurs.
- Paleontology Portal - Find out more about the Cretaceous paleontology and geology of North America.
- Dinosaur Provincial Park -
75 million-year-old bone bed in Alberta, Canada.
- Haddonfield, New Jersey -
Discovery site of the first nearly-complete dinosaur skeleton.
- Hell Creek, Montana -
Phillip K. Bigelow has compiled a list of the plants and anials from this important North American locality.
- Mosasaurs in Arkansas - Read about these marine reptile fossils from southwestern Arkansas, USA.
- Oceans of Kansas Paleontology - This site presents a wealth of information about marine reptiles of the Western Interior Sea that covered central North America during the Cretaceous.